We are looking for a highly proactive and energetic Business Development Specialist to support the expansion of our law firm and improve our branding and lead generation initiatives.
At Han Santos, our full-service team offers complex business and corporate finance, intellectual property, privacy, and litigation counsel to innovative individuals and enterprises focused on growth.
We pride ourselves on a history of innovation and exceptional client service with an unwavering focus on achieving client business objectives. This translates internally as a team of dedicated professionals who work together to deliver the best possible client and team experience.
As a Business Development Specialist, your duties will include identifying opportunities, maintaining our CRM database records and tasks, following up on inquiries, matching attorneys to opportunities, and supporting various marketing and business development projects as needed.
- Ability to manage one’s time and deliverables with minimal oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college is required
- Two years of relevant experience in customer service, sales, marketing, or related field
- Proficiency in all MSFT Office Products including PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients within a Law practice or similar professional service
- Experience analyzing market trends and competitor behavior
- Experience using HubSpot or similar CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university
- Monitoring lead forms and responding
- Maintaining and auditing the CRM database
- Supporting the creation, implementation or improvement of sales, marketing, and branding strategies
- Performing competitor analysis reviews
- Supporting the further development of client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities
- Working with internal stakeholders across teams to align business and client development objectives
Full-time | Starting Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 (DOE)
- Employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Flexible working schedule - ability to define your working hours and location (Home or office) based on business needs
- 15 Paid time off days + 10 paid federal holidays per year
- Paid subscription to UDEMY library of courses
- Employer Paid membership to a professional group of your choice
- Monthly Transportation credit