Prior to practicing law, Mr. Han worked for 14 years in various technical fields as a product manager (Cisco Systems, Marimba, Trimble), an engineer (Applied Materials, IBM) and a naval nuclear propulsion officer (United States Navy).
Mr. Han worked for several years in premiere law firms prior to founding Han IP Law, and was a partner at a national IP firm.
Technologies that Mr. Han is knowledgeable and experienced in include: LED, analog/digital electronics, computer architecture, networking, semiconductor fabrication, MEMS, wireless communications, optoelectronics, flash memory, DRAM, medical instrument, software, electronic commerce, business methods and mechanical engineering.
- Trade Secrets
- IP Licensing
- State Bar of Washington
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- M.B.A., University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, San Jose State University
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Washington